In this thread we will discuss the important points needed for describing a user case in agriculture.
Many aspects are - from an individual point of view - subject of discussions and some use cases could have additional information. Nevertheless the goal is to define a generetic template for describing the general structures of an use case.
The information collected with the templates includes:
- Name of the use case
- Short description
- Relevance for European agri-sector
- Relevant countries or regions
- Relevant parties
- Relevant "conditions"
- Definition of use case variants
- Description of the information exchange processes and exchanged data; data dictionaries and their interconnection
- Known issues and bottlenecks for harmonization
- Proposed recommendations and solutions for harmonization
Relevant conditions :
- Standards used in the use case
- Regulations and legislation
Proposal for further informations
- Regulation and Legislation